Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Confirmation!

Cheyne Jonstone has in-fact confirmed that he was formerly known as Shane Kenneth Craig.

In looking at his response however, I do find a few points he's made which stand out.

Such as:
I'm not alone in the history books of failed internet businesses, but the difference between me and some of those other people is that I didn't go about trying to do the wrong thing. My intentions were always honest and noble, I just didn't have the experience, or the right advisers, to help me through it. There are some people, who still own ISP's and web hosting companies today, who have done a lot worse then I was ever accused of.
It's been noticed the he has a habit of trying to make his own shortcomings look good by pushing the blame onto other companies. Looking at a rough timeline, it appears he have been heavily involved in 3 different companies which are publicly known. The first two having either fallen into the ground, or sold off. What is there to say that this new venture will be different?
I regret not accepting a high six-figure cash offer to walk away and hand my former clients over to what is now a very high profile ISP.
If he was ever offered this amount. Why would he have not taken it, and saved the stress of his customers? Instead, it appears that he showed little to no remourse as to leaving hundreds of people in the lurch, and causing them to losing their hard earned money, and lose access to the internet for a substantial amount of time.
I regret not telling my side of the story at the time and attempting to clear my name, but when you're faced with legal threats from large companies with more money then sense, you keep your mouth shut.
He seems to state this, and also attack the authors of this blog for using anonymity. When he himself has gone and done the exact same thing numerous times, threatening other companies, and individuals and using the money he has garnered either through his parents, or his business gains (how legitimate, is unknown). We would rather not be threatened by person(s) with more money then sense, just for raising the truth, and getting it out there to be known.
And I regret trusting certain people, who are most likely the same gutless wonders behind this whole campaign, who even tried to blackmail me for large sums of cash in recent months.
This part of the post was obviously fabricated in order to discredit the contents of this blog. We are neither involved in any type of Blackmail, nor have had any interaction with the Shane in recent months. Our only aim was to release the truth, so that those who have been damaged can seek retribution. Unfortunately, it may be a little too late for this, but at least those who have burnt will now know, and be able to steer clear from being burnt again.

1 comment:

  1. cheyne and cove, screwed me over for a few thousand dollars after the sale of cove to himself and ventra.. with this new info you've provided, looks like ill be making some calls to asic... hope there interested...

    ReplyDelete